Casa Caritas Wishlist
Our goals for the future
Hereby our wish list for Casa Caritas, home for the severely mentally and physically handicapped of all races and creeds. Our home situated in Kempton Park was founded 49 years ago and provides comprehensive full-time care, without any subsidy from the Government.
We would like to take this opportunity to appeal to you for any assistance that you might be able to give.
- Oats, Maltabella, Pronutro, Powder milk (NOT CREMORA), Rice, Meat, Cheese, Margarine, Sugar, Salt, Rooibos/Normal tea, Coffee, Milo/ Hot chocolate, Jelly, Custard.
- Fruits, treats for children (Cheese puffs/ Flings), Yogurt (20L per week)
- Plastic spoons, plates, bowls.
Chemicals & Cleaning equipment:
- Mops, Buckets, Brooms, Paper, Cloths, Cleaning wing trolly
- Blue overall suits, Gloves (Plastic/ Latex) medium/ large
- Handy-Andy, Bleach, All purpose, Dishwash, Sta-soft, exc.
- Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Facecloths, Towels, Combs, Brushes, Blow dryers,
- Hair clippers
- Permanent markers, Highlighters, Plastic filing pockets, Paper, Laminating pouches, Guillotine, Cartridges (Please enquire), Paper Shredder
- Paint, Rollers, Brushes, Trays, Poly filler, Sand Paper
- Catering trollys
- Linen Sheets (single bed)
- Bar fridge/ box freezer
- 25L/ Bigger Buckets with lids
- Paving, Stepping stones, Carports, Cement bench
- Rubber Sheer runners (non-slip carpets for corridor)
- Urn & Kettle
- Kitchen scale
- Wendy house
Your donation will assist in maintaining the existing level of care and facilities.